Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, September 9, 2019

First Time Love Forever


Waiting… just waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Oh Lord, this hurts and it burns. I find such pain here. Waiting feels like the empire state building is sitting upon my shoulders and I have no one to rescue me. Waiting has the torture of a thousand needles penetrating into every part of my soul… each one screaming to get its way rather than wait.

And yet…. I am singing as my whole body moves with gracious songs playing inside my heart. Redeeming my wait with an occasion to rejoice unlike any other praise I have ever walked through. Could each wait be a mighty watch that kills the enemy’s plots to steal, kill, and destroy? Could my thoughts be in lock-down as the angel armies battle a battle I am unable to see or even identify at the moment?

For Holy, Holy, Holy escapes the pores of my being. Rejoicing takes the worry and fret into hiding, as strength passes within. I hear my soul literally crying out for the Wind to come. Come and move my soul into the Presence of Almighty God without fear. Take the words of my heart and spill them before a Place of Beauty. Where the beginning and end has the wonders of excitement. Growth and goodness gives the body a makeover as it did Jesus on earth. Taking Him into exactly what He was put upon the earth for.

Unfailing Love is a Force that put my life into existence. Force of Love wanders even now upon earth to find those who have swallowed such Love given, and dances the gift of arms locked in each other’s embrace. Interchanging thoughts and life emotions, Love reaches in a search of its own kind. 

Unfailing Love creates again and again 
so that I experience ‘first time’ Love forever.

How can this be? I have no answer except to lay my life within it. Take my heart and surrender to such outrageous Love pouring. How can I resist? Why would I resist? For what has more to offer than this Great Love? Could I even imagine such greater?  For I find such minor irritations can show itself as monsters of might, but Great Love resizes the way my eyes look upon them and gives clearly a vision of His Love lifted so high, it reaches beyond. Until… I am gone. Gone to what has captured me into a realm of so much more than bread along. 

My heart has called and He came. Love seals the wait into a perfect Place. I arrived…! How?  Don’t know… I arrived.  What now? Don’t know… I arrived!  I’ve arrived in a miracle. A MIRACLE (Creation in work with the results of my human soul). A miracle I shout over and over…. A miracle.!!!!

Waiting… the miracle I wanted but needed eyes to see. Waiting… a beautiful Place!

No comments: