Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Melody Flavored With Heaven's Drip


Your love, my Lord, has me passing through time with the Song of Your Words and life. You give this Presence with an eternal dance of thoughts composed of dreams and visions of richness. You cause the hum of my heart to follow its destiny, its sweet sounds of only one, then another, then yet another to make up its melody flavored with Heaven’s Drip. I watch my own life be carried into Arms of Love designed to change me from glory to glory, darkness into Light… the wonders of transforming my mind. This has no beginning or end and yet the likeness of stepping into a galaxy of the display, fully arrayed with the new of sights and emotions. 

Is this First Love? 
Is this forever Love? 
Is this the Place where time is no more?

I unwrap all fear and boldly look upon these Eyes that are fixed upon me. I experience being consumed in Unspeakables. Where language has the second place, and can never keep up. Where Holy, Holy, Holy explodes in its own dance and I connect to its beauty. Found running with the emotions that appear to be completely shut down, and I'm lost into the now; extremely satisfied to stay, only to be waiting for the next ultimate Word of Life mirror my Lord’s Heart.

Passion, is this Passion? 
Revelation, is this Revelation? 
Tears, what are you saying? 
Breathing, what are you working for? 

Caught in wonderful, beauty… glorious play with my Lord, caught in the Message of timeless Love, my questions hold my soul in such a desire of this Song. 

Are You the Lover of my soul? 
Am I being revealed to Heaven’s armies? 
Would this be a hedge that Heaven’s Walls create on earth?

Oh, how my soul loves the movements of desire. How cautious it feels to experience words carefully laying out the heart toward You. How deep these words go to the bottom of my soul.  What an emptying of passion unknown to be there. A Romance that cannot discern if it is coming or going, only to wander about and find enough.

When the surprise of Love sends its choreographed plea, I walk from crippled to miracles of dance. From the waves of stillness to extreme unseen but fully alive movements of answering its call.  To be transformed from earth’s definition of dance to One who formed the Life within. Where the Call has Power to cause exchanges of dead cells to live cells. Where satisfaction comes by accepting the operation of Love. 

The coals of its lasting Fire are placed upon my lips and expression is far more than just the tone escaping from such overflow. Sometimes, just the stop has the weight of such beauty, I can only ah while everything within me forms a smile.

Oh, dance with me, Lover of my soul! 
The Melody flavored with Heaven's Drip!

No comments: