Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, April 7, 2011

NEVER...?

I Corinthians 1:7-9 (The Message Bible)
Just think—you don't need a thing, you've got it all! All God's gifts are right in front of you as you wait expectantly for our Master Jesus to arrive on the scene for the Finale. And not only that, but God himself is right alongside to keep you steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus. God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of his Son and our Master Jesus. He will never give up on you. Never forget that.

Father, today I am here with a portion of understanding of Your Faithfulness that Stands, by allowing my spirit to eat with a pondering, to allow a slow digest of such a Word so Beautiful.  You started a Work within me and because this Work is Your Work, You are going to finish it.  Your Work, Your Plan, Your Heart towards my life but altogether Your Work. This morning I am reminding myself this for ‘off moments’ take me to the Trust You are building in me.  I recognize that You are Holy and the Fact that You started this spiritual adventure in complete Knowledge of my choices and attention distractions, I am humbled of Your Love so Pure and how it Offers me Gifts of such Value.  You could have Given me so many unlasting but satisfying gifts but You Gave Your Ultimate… Your Son, for my pardon into eternity.  You Gave me something I can never repay or obtain a state of worthiness for such a Gift.  A Gift that has Promised to NEVER give up on me.  I know not what to say.  I know not how to even handle such a thought.  My mind has such little understanding of Never or Always for my own failures are too many.  To think that yesterday You were Working in my life; last week You were Working in my life, a year ago You were Working in my life, two-hundred years ago You were Working towards my life…two thousand years ago You were Working towards my life…. Even as You Spoke into Existence the foundation of this world… Your Work had begun for me!  And now today I can Rest in that Your Work is being done… tomorrow and eternity Your Work has Marked its accomplishments according to Your All Knowledge of my choices to Complete the Work You Started in me.  You Created the Wonders of all Creation for Your Work Everlasting.  Angels watch me to see the Glory of Your Work and Wonders of such Love.  Oh God, I am so unworthy and appreciate the unmistaken Love of such a Gift.  All around me is Your Amazing Love, from the beginning of my knowledge to say ‘come into my heart, Lord Jesus.’  How stained my heart is with all Your Love packed into an existence of one person.  How can I fathom the containment of all things to hold this tremendous Love that Sings the Song of Love for Your Will to have its Musical in the yesterdays, now and forever?  Life of Your Work sung from beginning and eternity the deserving of praise to be Held forever, never to fade, Held by the Almighty as a Voice of Honor towards the Throne Jesus Sits upon.  The Gift that Took the bride to its destiny.  I stand in want of Your Spirit’s Adornment to be Presented to the King Given as I submit to the Preparation of my total commitment of Your Work started.  Find me here this morning, reminding myself that Never will be Proved by Your Work, Never giving up on me.  Thank You most High God, thank You for the Gift of Jesus to Take me all the Way to Your Work Accomplished…!

No comments: