Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Move My World Into His Kingdom

Come, Sweet Holy Spirit. 
Come into my heart
with all the
Passion
that Flows from the Throne
to Dwell
in this vessel
Created
by Your Design. 

Come Sweetness
that Fills the room
of my heart
Over my capacity;
with Ringing of Bells that
Chime
His Universe
of Twinkling Glittering
Glory!

Come so that I might
know
the Power of
One
so Purposed to
Move my world into His Kingdom. 

Burn this Flame that
all things
not of His Love
have only
ashes
to show of ever existing. 

As I move about
in the
thickness
of this world’s maze,
pushing to find
Truth
among the trees that
have grown tall
to hide its
Place;
Establish the
Path
High in my visual. 

Allow the
Radiance
of Its Light to
Glow
as a sun shooting to the heavens
so that I never
loss sight
of its
Direction. 

I am Love sick
and stricken
to be Wasted in His Hands. 

No longer wondering about
in make-believe love
oozing
from my mind but
confident
that His
Love Carriage
has Carried me to this Moment. 

The Softness
of His Lullaby
Sings
without stop
'Come Join the Union of
unheard Passion!' 

Leading me,
I run
to the Celebration of
All Consuming Pleasures’ Call
as the excitement stirs
every thought
in me. 

Running and squealing
with delight
as I
travel. 

Swiftly
my heart jumps
to Sound its
rhythm
with the Bells that
Chime
His Universe
of
Twinkling...
Glittering...
Glory...
Moving my world into His Kingdom. 

My legs have been
Strengthened
as my heart is Beckoned,
for He Declares
I am a
Rose
in the valley of Sharon’s field.  

I lose my peripheral visual
as the
Picture of Love
takes focus
and Placed so
I see the
Unseen.

Oh, with Smiles
His Love
does Shine in this,
His Love vessel. 

The Race
has become a
Honeymoon of Suites
filled with
the mountains only a view,
not a dividing
wall.  

Come, Sweet Holy Spirit. 
Come into my heart
with all the
Passion
that Flows from the Throne
to Dwell
in this vessel
Created
by your Design.  

Move my world into Your Kingdom..!

No comments: