Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Each Drop Of Love

Papa,
when I really hear Love;
I do not know how to respond? 

Tell me,
tell me truly
for when Love comes so obviously across my heart,
I always want to fall down,
to cry,
and sob
for it has a melting that I cannot stand up to. 

I can hardly lift my eyes
for it Takes over every place of my being
and I’m overwhelmed with a move of emotions. 

My thoughts off in the yonder of later,
stop and carefully listen - what is happening?  

For True Love Sounds Mighty
and has an Entrance that is unspeakable and unforgettable.  


I listen,

and listen,

and listen,

for each Drop of Love has something so Divine
I know I’m being Changed drastically
as I am Captured by its Presence. 

I have no knowledge of just how,
but it is Working something inside me that Creates. 
Forming Loveliness
within as I know nothing but to accept such Love. 


Love Stays and I sing. 
Love Lingers and I dance. 
Love Engulfs me
and I move to another realm of Your Glory. 


Oh Papa,
I am so moved by the Love Jesus Showed
as He walked upon earth. 

It causes me to grip with all my might
such Love.
Sprew it out like news of top priority
for Deep is its Life. 

What significantly enormous pain
Jesus endured for my sake
to know this Place. 

Thinking of my needs
He Left His Home
to Live and Move me towards You. 

Papa,
I fall hard,
so very hard
in painful knowledge that I needed
this salvation.

I was so lost.
Destroyed by my own sin,
You Saw and still See all my words
that kill and destroy others;
and yet to the Cross
Designed to carry this,
You Sent Your Son. 

Jesus,
I am so moved by Your Passion
and Endurance to go
the Complete Lonely Road,
as rejection was poured on You daily. 

How You Loved me so much
to go to the Extreme for my sake. 

I bite those who hurt me,
You Loved those who hurt You. 

I scream for justice
and You Prayed the Father’s Forgiveness
for they know not what they do.

My soul cries for this same Passion
to be working constantly in me. 

Your Love daily
Gently Knocks
for Entrance to my heart,
Your garden.  

For the Holiness of Your Spirit
Tills my hard parched ground
and Love Plants Words
where Life begins it’s Growth. 

The Son Shines
and Blesses the Seeds
and the Wonders of Your Love has Branches. 

Mercy comes Running
and when it rains,
She Pampers the Growth with Kindness,
Protecting from the storms. 

Grace Leads the Growth
 by Encouraging me to continue;
for each difficult time -
my failure feels like thorns
upon a Beautiful Rose and I am ashamed. 

How Wonderful Your Love is. 

How Amazing I am of its Realness. 

Tell me Papa,
tell me how to respond
to such Love…? 


For Each Drop of Love
has something so Divine.

1 Corinthians 2:6 (MSG)
...God's wisdom is something mysterious that goes deep into the interior of his purposes. You don't find it lying around on the surface. It's not the latest message, but more like the oldest—what God determined as the way to bring out his best in us, long before we ever arrived on the scene. The experts of our day haven't a clue about what this eternal plan is. If they had, they wouldn't have killed the Master of the God-designed life on a cross. That's why we have this Scripture text: No one's ever seen or heard anything like this, Never so much as imagined anything quite like it— What God has arranged for those who love him. But you've seen and heard it because God by his Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you.

No comments: