Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Run Frantically

Sweet Father,
the Tunes to all my songs,
I am in the middle of a Craze of Love
from Your Amazing Goodness and it lifts me to
run frantically for all that I can see. 

RUN Frantically, for each
Door of Your Grace has such Pleasure inside. 

I remember when I used to open Your Doors
so slowly
as I had such reserves to what You Might want from me. 
Afraid of Your Voice,
afraid of Your Plans for me,
afraid I couldn’t accomplish it,
afraid I was too much of a failure. 

Now, I find myself in a state of
needed patience
for the very thing I was nervous about;
for Your Will, Your Plan, Your Work in my life. 

For Your Love is so Mighty and Supreme
that You Supply the Plan & Complete the Plan. 

How Precious is the Love that
Flows from Your Throne to us. 

I want to stay under the Pouring
as I take my Ordered Steps to fulfill Your Kingdom on earth. 

Filling the earth with Your Glory of Excellence. 

Oh my Beloved,
Your very Name has the Fragrance of Life. 
How Lovely Life is from the eyes of Your bride. 

Taking in the Love that heals my soul,
heals my heart with Your Sweet Aroma. 

I say Your Name,
J      e      s      u      s,
for You are the Friend of my inner thoughts. 
You are
the Substance that Lays me down to rest in green pastures. 

Up from my deepest thoughts,
I cry for I know I have something
Sealed that it only belongs to me and You,
untouchable to any man. 

You are the Extended Boundary
past all knowledge and I am with You. 

I am sound and safe
for You Dwell in me and I in You. 

I have been Drawn to the Mountain of Praise
and I can see the Wonders of Beauty You Create. 

Like a rose here one day
and gone the next,
You have Formed Pleasures around my life
with Beauty everywhere for each moment,
as I Follow the Aroma that takes me
to the Doors of Great Surprises.  

Show me the Doors, Lord. 
Show me and then Draw me with the
Richness of Your Ordered Steps. 

I can only Praise You
for I can not take credit for such Love. 

I can only run frantically,
for each Door of Your Grace has such Pleasure inside.

Acts 17:24 (MSG)
"The God who made the world and everything in it, this Master of sky and land, doesn't live in custom-made shrines or need the human race to run errands for him, as if he couldn't take care of himself. He makes the creatures; the creatures don't make him. Starting from scratch, he made the entire human race and made the earth hospitable, with plenty of time and space for living so we could seek after God, and not just grope around in the dark but actually find him. He doesn't play hide-and-seek with us. He's not remote; he's near. We live and move in him, can't get away from him! One of your poets said it well: 'We're the God-created.' …

No comments: