Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, June 6, 2011

While So Low Of Heart

Deep breath, in and out… Deep breath, Ahhhhhh… as I begin a new week!  Father, what a glorious weekend and yet because I live on earth, many challenges!  I cannot even go into that imaginary place of never sleeping, yet I sleep sound because You never sleep.  Thank You so much for this extremely needed rest.  I am so sorry that I come to these exhausting places where I have little choice but to rest, where my mind and body forms a shut-down because I did not make time to listen, I just talk; or I did not take Your Life as mine, but attempted my own directions .  The Amazing is that even in my shut-down - - - You are always there, and to my surprise, You are Powerful…!  Showing me so many Places while so low of heart, I find no strength within myself; I come crawling to Your Mercy. How mystifying this all works!  So right now, I set my heart and affections towards You as I awake to the Mysteries this week holds for me and my family with anticipation.  For to lay down my life is to acknowledge I do not know what this week holds, I simply put my trust in Your Making.  I give my ordinary life into Your Hands as my offering, and not because it is anything - but that You will make something out of nothing.  I rest in Your Love while I live in Your Pure Grace..!

Romans 12:1-3 (Msg)
 1-2 So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.

 3I'm speaking to you out of deep gratitude for all that God has given me, and especially as I have responsibilities in relation to you. Living then, as every one of you does, in pure grace, it's important that you not misinterpret yourselves as people who are bringing this goodness to God. No, God brings it all to you. The only accurate way to understand ourselves is by what God is and by what he does for us, not by what we are and what we do for him.

No comments: