Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, July 11, 2011

How Can We Know How Extreme Your Love Is

Father, how can we know
how Extreme Your Love is until we see how frail ours is? 

Can I know by simply being told?  How can I know what You have gone through to Redeem me unless I realize what I have been Redeemed from? 

And yet to look upon my sins and failures
is heart splitting moments where all that is within me
wants to run to the island of paradise somewhere in my fantasy,
with its soul’s contentment where all things serve me. 

Can I stand under this pressure?  Can I remain in this degree of Fire?  Have I got what it takes to hear such Love from the Mountain of Your Holiness and live? 

Is my weak heart going to take such Abundance without fainting?  

 I am miserable, ultimately miserable when I look upon this Love so Pure that Continues to never die, all the while my flesh becomes the rotten image of what is inside. 
I have huge scares and remnants of broken lies that become screams of attention.  They pierce my ears as I search to quiet the fears they produced for so long. 
I lie in sickness of soul as the Reality of Pure Love Waits upon me to Come and find a Place it has for me. 

Must I travel this road? 

Must I Open my eyes to see the nails I hammer? 

Oh God, within my body runs the Blood of Your Son
and I join the Union of this Triune
as death of my flesh takes in the Extreme of Your Love. 

I cry out for More as I wither in pain of dying to self gratifications. 
For how can I ever really know how Extreme Your Love is unless I realize how frail I am?

No comments: