Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Scene From Your Heart Around The Throne

Father, You have Formed within us
a Need
and it has such Depth that it stretches beyond our reasoning,
as we covet to hear and touch into this Call. 

Strong and Powerful to Draw me
to the end of time,
a Throne of Holiness
that I cannot handle and yet You Call me to its Hospitality. 

Your Design is everywhere I look;
everywhere inward,
outward
and throughout each flash of seconds I breathe. 

Meticulously Covering every life upon earth
and those before and after. 


The heavens sing
and declare what is Known
as Your Schedule Unfolds in Holy Precision. 


I hear the amazing Sounds
as the angels make their reverent voices ring
as it carry’s such respectful worship;
blended with the worshippers on earth
to cause the whole universe
to sing Your Glory in a colorful display of Magnificence. 

Holy, oh Lord God,
Holy and without the match of any other,
is the Wonders of who You are. 

I see the skies appear like Colorful Dots
unseen before
as the Fullness of Your Exquisite Charm
Fills my spirit,
and as it Spreads to all the spaces of existence
I am caught in such an awe of marvel. 



Somehow I begin to float as if weightless. 



What was holding me down has no substance
and I just want to explore
and catch the Surprises of a Holy God
in all the Astonishments of His Work.

The Paint of Holiness
is the Sensation of Your Spirit Moving in,
Moving about,
Moving as I allow my heart to be changed
by the Unmatched God
of Brilliant Occupation for You are the Holy I Am.

I run and consume the essence of this Place,
Unified with the worship of one and all. 

Take me up,
Take me to the Secret Place
of the Most High God. 

I weep as I know only to bow
with my song of praise
for You are Most Beautiful. 

Holy is Your Name
and the Completeness of Truth. 

Holy is the Ultimate Love
that Forms a Scene from Your Heart
around the Throne You Sit upon. 


Causing the Lightening of Wonder
Strike its Power Outward
as it Transfers out into the Vast Space
it Fills You Created. 

Holy is the Traits of Your Acts
as it Performs without void
of its Goal Set by You,
the I Am,
into my being. 

Holy Wonders
as You Happen in my life
today and forever. 

Holy and Sure in me, You are…!  Amen.

He founded Zion on the Holy Mountain— and oh, how God loves his home! Loves it far better than all the homes of Jacob put together! God's hometown—oh! everyone there is talking about you!

I Corinthians 6:19-20… (NIV)
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price.

No comments: