Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How Grand Is Your Love For Me

Creator, Maker of Life, how Grand is Your Love for me? 

My heart sings a song today
as I find myself falling deeper and further in love
with a Love that constantly weakens all resistance against it. 

I find my footsteps walking about unknown lands
as I pick from such Fresh Love
Designed for my fingerprint only. 



Arranged in a Position that will entice my heart to follow with the Purpose of Love’s Finishing Result. 

How many Thoughts in a day do You Speak its Divine Power to my heart so that I Embrace Love’s Safety?   

How Often do You Release a Song into the air of my sphere with my name as the Subject of Your Message? 

How Profound do You Shake this Revelation so the Ripples of its Electrifying Thrill travels deep to Penetrate my heart as it Etches Your Mark for my eternal knowledge? 

Unending Life where Love Carry’s me into
All Time
as I experience the Substance of Indescribable Love. 

How often do You Walk about
to Observe my actions
to Assure I am Contained in the Net of Your Kingdom Plan? 

Where do You put my questions in the mind of the God-Head? 

Where do You Store the Answers
to be Given before they enter my knowing. 

When You Named me,
and You Point to me,
how many angels do You Charge over me
to keep my feet from falling on each day I live? 

And when I awake each morning,
before I know the hour,
how much have You Talked of me while I slept? 

Oh Where is the beginning
of the River of Love
that Flows so Bountifully over just my head? 

How far does a Single Love Thought
from You Travel? 
Is it never ending
but just built upon by the next Thought?

After writing these questions last night before I went to bed, this morning I sat at my keyboard to sing my heart to You.  I opened my Bible and there was another heart so thrilled of Your Love.  I began to sing unto You many of the beginning words of David's from Psalms 18. 
Then You Spoke...!
From that Visit with You, I heard You say:
"You're my secret... Hidden in the Wings of My Love!"

Oh Poppa God, You are answering me and it is so Beautiful ...  I LOVE being Your Secret...!  I love hearing Your Answers...!  Hidden in Your Castle where the Light of Your Son Gives me the Warmth of Salvation and Safety.  I love to dance with the Son Beams of Light that Sparkle from the Reflections of Your Beauty.  I love You with as much understanding of True Love I am Given; Pure Love that I am Receiving from Your Love over me.  For I am - the "I Am's" Secret.  I will smile all day from Your Love.  I will sing all day from Hearing Your Voice.  I will hold dear that I am Your Secret, Hidden in the Wings of Your Love

Oh Poppa God, thank You for Loving me.  It is GRAND...!

Psalm 18 (MSG)
 1-2 I love you, God— you make me strong.
   God is bedrock under my feet,
      the
castle in which I live,
      my rescuing knight.
   My God—the high crag
      where I run for dear life,
      hiding behind the boulders,
      safe in the granite hideout.

 3 I sing to God, the Praise-Lofty,
      and find myself safe and saved.
---

 6 A hostile world! I call to God,
      I cry to God to help me.
   From his palace he hears my call;
      my cry brings me right into his presence—
      a private audience!

 7-15 Earth wobbles and lurches;
      huge mountains shake like leaves,
   Quake like aspen leaves
      because of his rage.
   His nostrils flare, bellowing smoke;
      his mouth spits fire.
   Tongues of fire dart in and out;
      he lowers the sky.
   He steps down;
      under his feet an abyss opens up.
   He's riding a winged creature,
      swift on wind-wings.
   Now he's wrapped himself
      in a trenchcoat of black-cloud darkness.
   But his cloud-brightness bursts through,
      spraying hailstones and fireballs.
---

 16-19 But me he caught—reached all the way
      from sky to sea; he pulled me out
   Of that ocean of hate, that enemy chaos,
      the void in which I was drowning.
   They hit me when I was down,
      but God stuck by me.
   He stood me up on a wide-open field;
      I stood there saved—
surprised to be loved!

 20-24 God made my life complete
      when I placed all the pieces before him.
   When I got my act together,
      he gave me a fresh start.
   Now I'm alert to God's ways;
      I don't take God for granted.
   Every day I review the ways he works;
      I try not to miss a trick.
   I feel put back together,
      and I'm watching my step.
   God rewrote the text of my life
      when
I opened the book of my heart to his eyes.

---
 31-42 Is there any god like God?
      Are we not at bedrock?
   Is not this the God who armed me,
      then aimed me in the right direction?
   Now I run like a deer;
      I'm king of the mountain.
   He shows me how to fight;
      I can bend a bronze bow!
   You protect me with salvation-armor;
      you hold me up with a firm hand,
      caress me with your gentle ways.
   You cleared the ground under me
      so my footing was firm.
---

No comments: