Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Adventure Has Me Talking

Father, You are so Amazing. 
There is no way to guess Your next Step in our lives but this
Adventure has me talking. 

Following You involves such a mystery for each day.  I love the unexpected times Your Glory Shows up to Surprise me; and yet at times I sure wished I knew a little better Your Plan of Action. The Beauty of it all is that I’ve learned to have confidence in Your Directions however Your Display as I seek this greatest Gift.  It creates in me a wonder of the Well-Hidden, Untold to me yet, Secrets You have Created for the exploration of my deep questions of who You are as I walk not my own, but with You.

Oh, how I wonder ….

What do You Speak to the angels?
What do You Sing while the sun slowly rises to shine its light for my eyes to awaken? 
What does Your Belly Laugh Sound like and to what would cause such a Sound? 
What makes You Cry and how do You come though at a time of such brokenness? 
Do You ever whistle?

I love having such inquisitiveness
that I know only to come prying into Your Life
as my Eyes become firmly set
towards You and my heart lays before You. 

I love how You are Cracking open the hard shell I’ve tried to protect myself with and replacing it with Truth that Fascinates and Dares me to come Play in Your Love. 

The Adventure has me talking,
oh yes,
talking all the time of what You did last. 

There is no greater subject than the Wonders of Your Life.  I want to roll over in laughter sometimes as the day Gives Sights of You, Sounds of Your Work and Play. 

Listening to every word I say
and even to the very thoughts of my grandchildren. 

For word came to me a prayer was said by a grandchild. 
I cried… did You?   

It was so moving as she prayed for her momma in concern.  Only thirteen years old but a giant in moving You at the sound of her voice, just like I move You. 

What a mystery. 

The Creator of all,
Moving with Passion
as we call Your Name,
Lifting us up Higher and Higher
in Your Knowledge and Trust.

What a mystery…!

No comments: