Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Want A Hug

Father, I want a Hug….


A really, really, really BIG HUG…! 


I’ve received so many Hugs from You that I want them all the time now :0)   Hugs can say so much… it is amazing how loud they speak and what comfort is brought. 

Their Message is clear as day. 

Your creation has lots of them to give, and they have amazing effects on the hearts of those who are cuddled by them. 

 I love giving them out, also. 
 Oh my goodness, I love giving them out.  

 I’ve gotten so many now that I find myself just looking for someone to Hug.  Big Poppa Hugs… not little petite ‘ahhhh whatever’ hugs… but the kind that leave a Mark on its receiver like Your Touch always does.   

Everyone needs them and it doesn’t have to be during sorrowful times, but can be a tremendous expression during ecstatic joy. 

 I just love Your Hugs. 

They tell me You See me,
 I guess,
maybe that is what I like best about them. 

It’s really hard to feel seen sometimes.  Lives are busy and everyone has commitments so tight that just going home to a quiet place would be such a luxury. 

So I want another Hug…
a really, really, really BIG HUG..! 

I won’t keep it, I promise…
I will give it away and pass on Your Smile ..!   

No comments: