Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Falling In Open Air

The Halleluiah’s ring in my heart today! 

For I have gone over into His Arms
as my fall has a Grace
that Creates a Dance for Him. 

Falling in open air
and yet knowing there is no bottom to hit. 
Falling as my soul releases all cares,
while Grace Runs to Pillow my moves.

I feel the Wind through me
like a Fresh Mountain Breeze
and this moment feels like
it will stretch to forever. 

No thoughts of end or beginning…
only that 'It Is'. 

How Wondrous this emotion of time extended. 
A Gift of Completeness
with what He is doing. 

Honor to the One that Sits in Authority
and Reigns with His Love over me. 

I blush as my countenance catches His.

My arms lift as my eyes close. 
My thoughts take on a single note,
single focus,
single heart.

My cry escapes from within
as if it is being created as I live. 

Tumbling,
turning,
whirling,
spinning,
giggling as if the Safety of my fall
has no worries,
for I am not alone. 

I look about me
and see One so Strong
extending His Hand. 

I smile as the sky is now our Dance Floor. 

Held Tight with Jealous Love,
I am Warmed
with His Determination to Keep me forever. 

His Embrace tells of His Love for me. 

His Eyes do not move from my stare. 

His Love Moves into me
like nourishment of pure water
to a dry mouth. 

I know only to brood over these
feelings
He is Creating for they exceed explanations. 

How Beautifully it Speaks Love’s Song. 

Fallen into eternal’s Bliss
I soar in a Place that is Enormous;
a Place of such Room,
yet the intimacy of only my heart and His. 


"Lovely", He Says.


I dance as I fall. 
Falling deep, deep
into His Love so Pure,
as it Requests moment by moment with me. 

His Life Redecorates my heart. 

I Dance;
Dance with He who paid so mightily
for my hand. 

I surrender to a Love Unspeakable and so full
of His Glory.

No comments: