Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, August 5, 2011

America ASK 'Who Are You, Master?'

Father, Your Grace Uncovers so many things. Even with such Extreme Love Scorching my heart with Grace and Mercy, I coward with my heart of passion for it is still all about me and not about Giving what You are so Faithful to Shower me with.  I found Your Favor that was there all along. I Found Your Eyes so Devoted to Safely keeping me before I took my first breath. I play in Your Playground specifically made for me to Wonder about and find this Love that has Built a Kingdom of eternity to Worship (Love) as time loses meaning.  I am mystified as affections have reversed - to dedicate my mind, my body, my soul, my whole heart, to You as I surrender to accept the Offering of Your Love.  How do I walk this Road so Loved? How do I break the whips I have for myself and for others, that I made, to keep in position the flesh demands to reinforce.  I heard Love Calling and I ran to its Showers and felt Love’s Song Singing into my soul.  I race to be at every Meeting Love has for me; but I stumble with doing as I see.  I stumble at practicing what I preach.  I stumble at giving what I got.  I stumble at forgiving when I’m forgiven.  I am zealous, yet I stumble in my work for You. 

Poppa, I read of a man that was Mighty with Your Spirit within him.  Saul, later called Paul, written of in Acts in the New Testament, became fearless.  Many told him he would be bound if he went to certain cities but he feared not the bounding but went to speak to the lost at whatever the cost.  He found all his circumstances not to be the issue; what mattered was Following the Life Jesus Taught.  I seek this as flesh cautions; but want to be loosed from any fleshly fears.  I am troubled with the need to have this world’s substance, which holds me back.  With all the me's out there, our country is having to adjust to its long term need for this world’s substance. We have Played in the Playground of Your Favor and found Extreme Love Saturating.  Your Faithfulness in all our going is bringing us to repentance as we are stopped in our tracks by Your Spirit. 

I read this morning another story of Saul/Paul’s journey that rationally challenges my own careless perception upon my blundering zeal and causes me to pray for such an awakening to Set my Course.

Acts 26: 12-16 (MSG)  Saul, who was later called Paul, tells us - - -

"One day on my way to Damascus, armed as always with papers from the high priests authorizing my action, right in the middle of the day a blaze of light, light outshining the sun, poured out of the sky on me and my companions. Oh, King, it was so bright! We fell flat on our faces. Then I heard a voice in Hebrew: 'Saul, Saul, why are you out to get me? Why do you insist on going against the grain?'

"I said, 'Who are you, Master?'

Poppa, Paul heard a voice in his language, he heard a voice that he understood. 

I seek to hear this Voice, Poppa.  One I know and understand in spite of my zeal.  One that takes my heart to the core of Your Gift, the Son, and His Walk for me.  It turned Paul around when he heard in his own tongue the Triune’s Direction for his life.  He was blinded, uncomfortable, troubled… but NOT without Knowledge that he was being Guided.  Speak to us, Speak to America so that we say….’WHO ARE YOU, MASTER?’ and we truly find our Road to walk under the Anointing and Power of such Love Given, the Son of God who died and Rose for our Salvation and eternal Life.  We are Loved, this we do not question… but we fail in hearing the Guidance and selflessness of such Love.  Poppa, Speak to us.  Speak to this nation.  Jesus, Build Your Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven.  Speak to America as we ask 'Who are you, Master?'…! Amen

No comments: