Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Barefoot I Come

Barefoot Father,
I come slowly
as I step into such a Holy Place with You. 

My feet wiggle with tickles
in Your Presence which I stand,

For there is no one higher than You…
no one 

You are the Ultimate of everything Good. 
Your Pureness
has a Shine
that Created the sun
- a fiery ball - 
with just a Spark of Your Flame. 

Worthy of praise to You,
I place my thoughts before Your Throne
as barefoot I come. 

I reconize my voice can only attempt
to expel the Life
that Colors all my days
 with Rainbows,
as Your Glory Sings
of the Substance of such Holiness. 

So excitedly I join the unseen
but Known
as I walk this Holy Place with You. 

Spinning me fiercely
You Create a Wind
that Picks up
those I love to join the Jubilee.  

Passion Seeks crevices
to live
through pain and despair
of a world broken
and hearts crushed under lost hope. 

Suffering and blinded
You Guide our hearts
to Find Your Place of Amazements. 

You teach us to Dance
as You Turn our mourning
into the Beauty of Your Countenance. 

Oh to step forward,
step upward,
to the Height of One so High. 

Radiantly taking on Your Beauty,
simply by joining Your Kingdom. 

Such a privilege to stand Here;
this Holy Place
where the Rule is Love Supreme.  

Power of Your Name
Takes domain
I enter with ease,
staying as I Fill
with Your Love so Strong. 

The earth cries Holy. 

The heavens cry Holy. 

The core of our existence
bows
to raise Your Name in honor. 

Pure and Holy
was,
is
and is to come
has Created Perfect Balance
to Thread us into a body
Created for the Bride Groom,
our Savior. 

Purposes for Bringing us
into This Holy Place;
Reasons to Woe us
time and time again
to wade in the Waters of Your Goodness. 

Seasons of Cleansings,
days of Purifying,
weeks of Nudging us
to a Throne of Grace
for Mercy to Refurbish rusty, troubled minds.  

Renewing,
Transforming,
Creating,
for a Day of Jubilee.
For a Groom
that Carried my suffering and blindness
to His death for my freedom
so I could be His prize.   

Oh yes,
barefoot Father…
dancing in Fields of Grace
as my heart climbs
to the Height of You,

For there is no one higher than You… no one.

No comments: