Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, September 5, 2011

Honored

What an honor, my God, to speak to You.  I am only one of so many thousands of thousands of Created beings made in Your Image, and yet Your Design of me was to have fellowship Heart to heart with the Trinity of what makes You God. 

You are Glorified with who You are alone and yet You Speak to me with importance I don’t understand.  You are Higher than any other and yet You Bend Your ear to my voice and Listen to the pleas of my thoughts. 

The Light of Your Face Chases away darkness as if it is of non-existence. 

I am so honored to be called into Your Presence as a part of Your Story.   You are so Wonderful to me. 

You are my God and I bow my heart to worship at Your Feet.  My trust has grown daily as my life finds everything I’ve ever wanted in Your Love Supplied.  

 Always by my side, Strength and Amazements Revealed as You Speak to me as one with You.  The Creator of the universe, the Ultimate Pure Righteous One, Speaking to me as one with a Power I have yet to barely touch into. 

Oh Magnificent God, Almighty God of all ages, right by my side every moment of my life, Guiding and Giving me the Closeness of Your Breathe over me.  I am so honored.  I bow my heart as I only want to give You praise.  I am so honored You Call me and want what I want so deeply also, to fellowship One on one as Your Voice Fills my being with all the Riches of Your Love. 

 I lay my self down upon my pillow this night with Your Name across my heart with honor.  Your Name as my Precious Gift for eternity. 

I am so honored to know You.  I am so grateful You are Giving me eternity to continue to see who You are and what things are in store for those who love You. 

I stay myself here...here in Your Love, forever, for You Called and I come.  I am so honored You Called.

No comments: