Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Place For Me


Father, I walk into the Glory of Your song.  I walk into the Glory of things of love.  Sounding is Your Name on the earth now proclaimed.. is Your Glory, Your Glory, Your fame.  Oh, the stop in my heart, the rise of my thoughts. The time that goes away!  My world takes new shape; my eyes see new things.  My heart beats with excitement of Your Name.  Oh Your Glory, Your amazing Glory…!  I will sing, oh I will sing.  I will sing!  Sometimes - with a sound; sometimes - with no voice; but always a song.  

Playing as a child in a swing; excited for the rise.  For how high will my feet take me?  And oh the joy of falling backwards against the wind as I surrender to the gravity of Your pull.  Only then to find that even backwards I am flying high to see a different view.  Over and over goes the play as I push and seek to this rise in You.  

Each trip to new heights cause a certain fear – will I tumble?  Will I go so high, I fall to the ground?  But the branch that holds my traveling swing is my Savior, who keeps me attached and guided as I am released to push with all my strength to go higher.  His gravity will take me back to begin again and find pleasure in the travel.  

Oh Your Glory, Your amazing fame.  I swing to the greatest place; Your place.  The one You promised me that I would love.  January, 2010, Interstate I-70, traveling East … You spoke to my heart and said, “Oh, I have a Place for you and you are going to love it.”  I asked… “Why Lord, have You said this to me, for I love where I am.”  His soft Voice again says, “You are going to need to know this.”  Oh Lord, how many times have I fallen and needed to know that YOU have a Place for me that I will love.  I surrender to this Place, this Place in Your Glory and oh yes, I love it.  I love, love, love it.  A thousand times a thousand I say, “THANK YOU FATHER, I do so LOVE it!”

My song is all about You, all about You.

No comments: