Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Cannot Slow Down

My Father, I come to Your Place. I stop my world as I know it and speak Your Name, Jesus, that Your Kingdom reign and take over my kingdom.  Take over my changing thoughts, my struggling heart to find and search the passion that only comes from Your Flow.  I stumble as I run here and there for I cannot slow down, I cannot be careful.  I get lost in overgrown woods that skin my knees and trip me as pain oozes from unsettled disputes fighting and warring within.  Send out the search party.  Send out those You have assigned to me and give them directions that I be found.  Give them Word that feeds and washes me from head to toe.  Even in my weakness, I know Your Passion and have found it has never failed me.  Easily I cry out; easily I am encouraged.  Your teachings are like a favorite book and with each page I am intrigued to never put it down.  Stretching my eyes and mind to consume all the story my whole body will steal.  Stretching and stretching to stay awake, stay focused, stay watching while each moment unfolds a new and exciting adventure.  This is Your Kingdom, the Name “Jesus”.  A Kingdom, a Name that encircles me with glory.  A Name that places me in a position where Your Song carries me, taking my feet off the ground and into the Substance of Your Presence.  I play in the Kingdom of Your Name, the Name “Jesus” as You gather all things good to make my day prosper.  I sing..!

No comments: