Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reflection Your Love Returns To Me

Oh True One, 
One of Simple Love 
that carries the whole of creation.  

My many words take a back seat 
to my heart that speaks 
with a single attraction to You.  

Hear my emotion 
as I close my eyes to see.  

See the blue skies 
that open all the doors 
of my heart to You.  
See my fixed attention 
of the reflection 
Your love returns to You.  

May it sing to the Most High 
as I hold this thought 
like I would a note of high honor.   
Awaiting to see 
the extension of life 
for this very moment, 
for I catch this opportunity 
with great enthusiasm 
of its outcome.  

Forgive my weeping 
as I break under this attraction.  
Forgive my weakness 
to hold this treasured love 
without falling to the ground.  

For I am but a portion 
to carry such greatness 
and the weight of such wonders 
cause the loss of control 
as I feel the tremble of my strength 
to accept this quantity, 
my measure so enormous.   

Love measured for me 
that has only my best 
in its gift, 
only my success 
without the flaws of this worlds touch.  

Love alone in design 
that cannot escape 
from its purpose for me.  

Sent to be as the mirror 
before me 
so that I will not lose sight 
of its greatness.   

Forgive me for shaking 
as I ponder Your heart after me.   
Forgive me for these sobs 
that come from a fear 
I do not understand.  

How do I carry such Love, 
I cannot but ask 
for I am weak, 
so weak.  

Fascinated in that I cannot stay away, 
yet I cannot contain it all.  

Fascination begs 
to make my returns 
as often as thought possible.  

Staying on the edge 
so each call to jump 
will be heard 
as the wings of Your arms 
visibly appear in the midst of my fall.   

See my fixed attention 
of the reflection 
Your Love returns to You.   

No comments: