Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, June 22, 2012

Lost In Love


Good morning Wonders of all. 

I join angels who never cease to worship You 
as I lift the inner person I am 
to respect such a place invited.  

I look for the moment to catch Your eyes 
and find You were long there before me, 
waiting for this moment 
that I would come.  

Conversation exchanges 
higher than sounds or written sensation.  
Passion hums with rises and falls 
that are impossible to articulate.  

I am lost in love.

I push to know more.  
Where and how can I stay to touch You?  

The sensations of hearing You 
throws all my day into the giggles of romance.  
Your love shouts rhythm of perfect pitch 
and my heart dances uncontrollably with laughter.  

Across my face, 
Your kingdom shows the brightness of Your beauty.  
It touches me and carries its strength 
out to what my eyes see.  

It matters not if I run, walk, or crawl; 
I am lost in passion 
that repeats my name over and over 
as it builds to guide my heart to salvation.  

Loudly it announces its infatuation 
when I am straying, 
softly it sings 
while I am in Your lap of delight.  

The outburst of obsession 
creates a zeal within me 
that erupts my heart’s attention 
to imprison me to slavery of such romance.  

The ooze of Your beauty 
makes all things beautiful 
as You seize each opportunity with me.   

I am hostage to passion You bear for me.  

I stay in Your image, no longer my own. 
I push to know more.  

I am lost in love.

No comments: