Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Finding Belief


Oh deep love
that has walked into my life,
love that satisfies my eyes
and quenches the thirst of my soul
to such a depth
I cannot move from His stare. 
 
 Losing grip with what meets me with hold,
I have fixed my heart
to this river of warmth
and have no intentions of return. 
 
Its substance settles with such smoothness,
I dip my heart
into its refreshment
and allow all its love
intensify to increase desire
as I weaken to bow only to such passion. 

Expand, oh heart,
for I can only hope for more. 
Sweet like honey,
runs this passion about me
and I have only to taste one drop
to be kept in His promised arms. 
 
I lay in adoration
as love’s eyes speak
and I believe
 
Oh how thunderous
is the belief
that pierces with joy upon a broken heart;
the deafening love that thrust away
the enemy of pain. 
 
For who can question belief
Who can break its presence within? 
Who has the key to tear its wall of protection? 
 
Belief seals the weary mind
with acceptance;
no longer to remember pain. 
 
For in my heart is a birthed knowledge
of who You are
as Your eyes now roam
to love every inch of Your creation. 
 
Amazement fills my thoughts
as such love transforms the rags
of what blindness caused,
to this new belief now dominating
with inward knowledge of fact.
 
I BELIEVE...!

No comments: