Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Running Free In His Thoughts


I am so exhausted Father,
I have so much of the world
upon my shoulder
and it is much heavier than I can carry. 
 
I just want to look for You! 
 
I marvel that finding You
is not like calling a number
set to work over and over,
but is more like a thought
that unlocks a closed door inside my soul.  
 
The puzzle is to find what 'thought'
I have allowed to trick me
and replace it with 'Your Voice'
so tender and calling.
 
My understanding fights
for it is sure it knows the number
that will work
 to hear the Sound
I long so deeply for,
but fails
for You are in constant want
to take me higher
than what my mind will go.
 
I cry...
SEARCH ME,
oh GOD!  
SEARCH me
that I lay my voice down
and take Your Word as my life.  
 
I just want to run free
in Your Thought where abundance
is all around;
no need to gather
as if there is not enough for tomorrow.  
 
One Word has abundance
 for days and days. 
In Your thought,
I soar in shared rapture
 as all fight leaves
and irreplaceable emotions begins
to form a kingdom matchless to any other. 
 
My words take on a different current
as they swiftly create sources
for my soul to increase worth
as they build a temple of praise. 
 
What was distracting me
losses its image
 as the Face of supernatural
configures extraordinary bounty
to feed my unexpected hunger.
 
Relaxing of muscles happen
as unwinding of tense movement
melt tight thoughts
as the mind feasts on Spirit ease.  
 
Yearning
taste like sweet fruit
and the invitation is to consume
without end. 
 
Lightness seems the outcome
yet over and over
‘come and dine’ is encouraged.  
 
No purchase is required
and no side door is available. 
 
Enter in all heavy burdened...
His Thought (Word) is light.   

No comments: