Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Only One

Here I am Poppa
with Your Love wrapped around me tight,
as this cloud of such favor
becomes the air I breath.
Seeing, seeing far more
than what eyes can see
simply by Your Presence
blowing in like a wind. 
 
I do not understand
but what a wonder,
this song that sings
to reveal the thoughts of a heart. 
 
Colors taking their place to create -
just as my thoughts rush in place
to demonstrate a Holy
that opens my eyes! 
 
Appearance of majesty
gazes in my soul
and soothes rough edges
that had taken me to unrest. 
 
Fullness now flows
and my body begins to float
upon a Truth
rather than a fear. 
 
Piercing eyes
scare away the tag-a-longs
that were assigned to annoy my day. 
 
A note shoots through the atmosphere
of my galaxy. 
I follow it
with all of my attention
for I know its purpose
is to lead me
to the still waters of Supremacy.
 
At the brooks of fresh water
I am excited to dance;
while outside this domain -
the wars of no Holy One cries. 
 
Foundation solidifies beneath me
and I grow like the mighty tree
with others planted all around me. 
 
My voice joins a part
that will form a whole
and glory is released
as my heart that was closed – opens now
for no fear has its borders. 
 
Weariness is lost
as strength to press in
takes over,
as the Risen One
begins His same work in me;
raising me above the dark of a virus
that hoped to eat away my soul. 
 
'Only One
starts to be an understanding
rather than a challenge,
as focus is caught
like the excitement of seeing a shooting star. 
 
I am so loved and I see…
more than eyes can see…
I see His Love
and it is beautiful.
 
And there is
'Only One'
 
Me, other believers, the Trinity...just ONE.

No comments: