Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, February 18, 2013

Fear - I'm Scared

Here I am, an amazing piece of art that the creator made.  I stand, I sit, I function by a design that came from the eyes of His own imagination.  I am held in His thoughts which are broke down in the fractions of moments; deep, much deeper than seconds of time.  I am given a name just like the father of history Adam and Eve, and I am made from their existence through His Knowledge that produced a place for my smiles and growth to come to understanding of His finding me.  Nothing is hidden about me.  Nothing; and this detail of my life took His heart that works in such extreme to every game I would be a part of, every event I would see or touch, and set extravagant love to keep me from falling from His Grip. 
 
Knowledge of such detail, Him making me, chases away all fear, deep fears, as I begin a remarkable world of trust.  I discover some important puzzling revelations. If I worry, will I change the event?  If I fall to the bottom, will this be the place I lose my name?  While there, will I have nothing left to give him? 
 
I marvel, I can only marvel that at all ‘places’ I find I have gone; I am accepted as He is ready to reach to that very event.  I can give who I am at that moment, for His Love, His creation of me, gave me the ability to look up.  See Him there; see Him fulfill His promise to never leave me.   The more I wanted to hide, the more I was scared and felt alone.  Waiting for punishment once I was found!  The more I covered for myself, the more I felt I could not find enough thickness to give me the safeness I wanted. 
 
Surrender is so confusion.  Won’t I die if I surrender?  What will happen to my comfort I have built?  Funny, how comfort has such a self-made wall that we are in constant testing to make sure it did not walk away, so fearful is its constant work.  But surrendering from your own work, surrendering to His protection, I become sealed to His Heart for now and to the end.  It is a knowing that my name is His Name now.  Amazing Grace has saved me.  When lost, I am found by His want of me.  Fears turn to praise of who He is, praise of the kingdom I now belong.  Fears have no substance because I am no longer in its fight but in His Hands.  For again, I am an amazing piece of art that the creator made.  I can try to understand who made me, but the truth is, He understands me.

No comments: