Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

See Beyond


I am astounded my sweet Lord; 
and when I arrange the emotions 
that come from this outbreak, 
I wonder 
why 
am/was I so dazed.  

I see beyond human kindness this morning 
and realize the glory of Your gifts 
and how charmingly 
You apply me with strength 
to build faith 
to walk in a place 
where I can add up the known 
and be so empty.  

But, 
to add up the unknown, 
the riches of Your glory, 
the riches of Your endowment promised 
to those who don’t see 
but believe – 

I rejoice in the rain of abundance.   



For Your wisdom is such a mystery
… 
it could be in my look upon a rock 
and I hear Your salvation calling me 
to stand upon this Rock 
and build my house.  

Heavenly wisdom 
can be in a ride with a friend 
and from their mouth 
comes tomorrows supply 
I will need when it arrives.  

A call to a parent 
can bring Your financial supply 
as they direct my work 
to include a forgotten support.  

My observations 
whirl around this life created 
to bring You pleasure 
and I discover a new invention

yet it is not a new invention at all, 
but just my own spirit 
connecting to the adoration 
of being one with Father, Son, 
by His Spirit.

"Intimacy"
only seen and known
in Your mystery.  

As the heart of my total focus 
cherishes the gift of weightlessness, 
I uncover 
the treasure of each interruption; 
or the true insight of each battle, 
the goal to understand and gaze 
upon Love in motion.   

You have placed a space 
for me to track down history, 
detect the outcome of having nothing 
and finding everything 
wanted and needed.  

How to walk in the dark 
and watch light triumph 
as it gains my favor 
and I live to breath 
simply to consume more of its warmth.  

Astounded my sweet Lord, 
for though I am surrounded by tangible, 
I am intrigued 
by intimacy 
of heaven’s kingdom on earth, 
the non-tangible empowering.  

I snuggle up to what faith develops 
as it exposes the true Vine 
to Your domain, 
Your work in me 
that produces absolute and complete satisfaction 
in my being.  

I am astounded my sweet Lord…!

No comments: