Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Heart That Has The Power To Explode The Heavens

Oh with watchful heart I cry, oh Lord, for Your love has burst through and caused floods to overcome the mountains that were so dry.  Oh the glory of such majestic swirling within my soul to be a substance that moves me from where I am to a realm I can only know by its life that changes me.  

In this temple where the pleasure of a love develop and make their extravagant deeds come to surface without a sound from the might of the mouth.  The heart has the power to explode the heavens with such abundant sounds, the clouds move and the ladder of my heart reaches to the wonders of Holy.  

Oh how, oh where does this take the voice I hear and how does it stay?  How can I match any other moment to this moment?  Where touch upon touch is built so the eyes of my thoughts make a pounding that breaks the gaze of heaven and I see a new thing.  

Moves make a different purpose than before.  Sounds highlight and I gather them to create my love and establish my song.  What was of little or no importance now becomes the next view, the next explanation of my life surrendered to a Way that is perfect.  

Stuck on motion that appears to say one thing but its radiance forms its beginning and travels eternal.  And then it stops.  I breathe and focus changes, but my heart has enlarged and changed to many elements of One’s love.  

No comments: