Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Spirit With Light That Blinds My Day

Like a wave, 
here comes Spirit 
with light that blinds my day 
to a place that has rich 
as its walls 
and honey as its taste.  

For the cares of life fall to my side; 
and I seem to never find them again.  

For where Your heart is fixed, 
like anointed oil - 
these times drip heaven’s floor.  

Riding the waves of glory 
has the anticipation 
of the best ride each time.  
Knowing that deeper into the ocean of pardon 
has gotten me to its hold 
and I never want to come to shore.  

To grab this connection that I am Yours, 
seems to be easier and easier to hear.  

But
 to hear You are mine, 
I need more and more of this current 
to take me out further and further 
to be sold this entrance of Holy.  

Spirit calls 
and I find jumping in 
is like walking in the rain of summer, 
coming from so far up 
that the eye cannot understand how it falls 
with such softness 
to give life in potions of tiny drops.  

Oh how the beat of such waves 
cries together forever, 
together forever, together forever.  

My soul runs like it has no knowledge 
of leaving anything behind… 
only eyes for ahead.  

Can you hear, 
oh can you hear my love 
taking me to the picnic of the most fantastic spread.  

In the sky, not the land, 
I soar.  

Holding peace around me 
as it shows me feast after feast to choose from.  

And there my soul plays 
for this moment, 
there is nothing of matter, 
only love speaking.   

No comments: