Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jesus Blushes With Me Over Poppa's Love


Hearing a voice sound in the afar off … hearing a thought from a distance…catching my attention and all things drop as I run to its sweetness. More beautiful than I can take completely in, for beauty I've seen, but each glimpse appears to me like new.  And none like its sound piercing straight to the refreshing of a mind. 

There it is, caught up in a wind and floating as the breeze carry’s it place to place.  Landing is the furthest from its dream for the weightlessness works wonders to the resting of body and spirit.  I join its drift as I lift my soul to fly with the sights and enthusiasm of love’s call.  Looking not backwards, but just as I am, rising to sojourn with my Lord, His Name, Jesus, who blushes with me over Poppa’s love and generous heart to extravagant gifts.  “Jesus”, I say, and I giggle like I am being tickled with a blowing kiss of sensational affection. 

Taking me to a faster heartbeat, the wind rocks me to its fascinating strikes.  I laugh with delight as it covers me with His observation.  Giving up my time, my own hungers, my wondering, seems as if it were my choice; and yet His love was so charming, my mind only switched to see His face , hear His sound, and I was overcome with gracious beauty.  Now I wonder but in a new kingdom, with same need for time and hungers but the choices for my appetite streams from heaven’s rain.   Difference in kingdoms is that one kingdom is for what it offers now and then dissolves, but His kingdom offers the astonishment of now - to live eternal.  I have tasted the love of my Lord and I set into the eternal.

Hear the sound, oh I hear the sound and it draws me to never return to the kingdom of now.  How painful are the pleasures that fade.  How precious the kingdom of eternal.

Gathering from His Sound that drips love with every step.  Like a sound released to never find end is love exchanged in the kingdom of eternal.  Like a wanderer in search of east from west, never finding the wall.  His Sound, His love breaks the enemy my soul entertains that I am not enough, I am not of worth.  It melts the steel wall built to withstand shame and kisses away guilt.  His Name Jesus explodes freedom to never stop until eternal reigns to shout Poppa’s love above all things.  Swelling upon, within, around the vessels of his creation; accomplishing His perfect will done with zealous pleasure.  “Jesus”, the Name sings known and unknown knowledge to man.  “Jesus”, the Name moves known and unknown joys to wreck the enemy that was sent to put down the glory of such sound.

No comments: