Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Am His Pride Of Who He Is

Thank You Poppa
 for times with Your Face before me 
and Your Grace upon me..!!!

Rocking back and forth in my chair as His Substance whirls like a sweet voice that has entered, and the emotions of my soul consumes what it brings me.  Daily I wish… oh I long to be the creation that runs to His feet and sits… sits, as what He is all about has my eyes and my attention.  

Where is the Holy Mountain… oh, it is the cloak that is rendered to give my cold body warmth to mend my sadness.  For I was taken away by silliness and He is furious at what took a child’s innocence.  Our innocence.  But watching me run, watching me weep in His Love as I jump to be held and whirled by His Voice into the air that causes me to giggle again like the child He made me, tickles Him into showing me off to all the eternal of who He is.  

How sensitive His whole being is that I have more than enough to find the Light of His Joy.  For watching me crawl, walk, or run…I am His pride of who He is.  

He sees YOUR TEARS,
 my gift from Him,
my sisters and brothers of love…!!!  

Crawl, walk or run… 
the giggle of love you give Him 
is delightful.

Oh to be looking for Him.  To climb over the hills and look under rocks to find the Word that whispers but has the power of untold changes.  Sifting for me like a filter, instructions for my next clue, my next adventure that will surprise me like a gift for no reason.  

Brightly coloring His steps so I can pick up on His wonder and enjoy the race; as each glimpse breaks me into laughter.   Behind every turn, He listens for my steps so that He can lead as a calm Poppa with such confidence in His plan for me.  

Spirit flows - 
as together 
the teaching I receive along the way 
has the flavor 
I was craving.  

When I do not know which emotion to release, the trees and fields of the world around me burst into the praise of dancing to encourage me keep going, Trinity is speaking.  Lifting their strong hold so as to decorate for Poppa; as long as needed!   Spirit raising me to meet Word, I look for His Son, Jesus.   


Oh to be looking for Him…!
I know no love like His.

No comments: