Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Peace - A Beautiful Fall

In comes His Peace, 
and everything 
within feels like a beautiful fall. 

It’s as if my body 
found a trust 
that has me lifted 
above the shaky ground 
I was standing.  

I stop to breathe it in 
and allow it 
to wave about 
my heart and soul.  

I continue to fall 
as sweetness 
feeds my mind 
and I wonder why 
and how 
did I get so tight.  

Unwinding the tangles 
I made, 
I just give in 
to this trust.  

Love, 
His love, 
whispers as it swells 
to be a cloud 
of friendship about me.  

Telling me 
I am loved, 
telling me I have purpose 
and encouraging me to rest 
in my fall.  

My face drains 
its stiff hold 
and my eyes 
find a pleasure in closing.  

A smile rises 
just enough 
that it changes my countenance 
but not enough 
to give notice 
from those around, 
for this smile 
is from the inside 
coming out.  

It's the heart 
that has begun to smile 
as the fall 
pumps lightness 
to the steps.  

Fear dissolves 
as I feel it 
breaking from me 
piece by piece.  

What was limiting me 
is beginning to merge 
into the substance 
lies are made of, 
nothingness.  

I am left with a dance 
trust choreographs.   

Happy tears escape 
as a sign 
worry is leaving 
for it has no place here.  

Peace, 
the wonders of His love 
painting the life given 
to those 
falling into His Arms.

No comments: