Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Watch Begins

Warming me with constant whispers of love, 
I go about my business 
and suddenly caught, 
caught by Your thought 
as it enters my heart, 
I stop to listen and enjoy.  

Like a true lover 
You carry all Your doings 
with my face before You.  

Like a day dream 
motivating the minutes away 
so a union of intimacy can happen, 
You flash love notes 
before me in full color.  

Giving me earths treasure 
only in hopes I will picture 
how divine running with You can be.  

Unspoken sobs of joy accumulate 
and beg to be released 
as great weights of love 
fall upon my heart. 

Great is the passion exchange 
between hearts faced towards each other.  

It’s as if aroma escapes 
from my smile 
as I draw near to You, 
You draw near to me.  

Together the mix creates love 
that speaks in song and dance 
while a substance fills the air 
and love takes on an open vision 
to be seen by all.  

Arrows attack with its dark lies 
but what fills the air 
is so thick, their hit has no punch. 

Love swims upstream 
in speeds of great strength, 
the deadly current of lies 
losses its purpose and floats away 
with no remembrance. 

The watch begins.  

Time where no one says anything 
but the eyes reveal it all.  

Watching, 
so as to not miss 
a single heartbeat of the other.  

Watching, 
as pleasure consumes 
every part of your being.  

Still, 
but moving 
with electrifying emotions love creates.  

Watching, 
as peace enters slowly 
as if She has all day 
to fill your cup. 

Making sure the results 
will bring the giggles 
of a relaxing 
mind, body, and soul.  

Assuring all things of concern 
is under the control of extreme care.

Watching, eyes fixed on Him.

No comments: