Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, January 10, 2014

Lukewarm-ness

In these moments, of Your presence so strong, so strong, so very strong…I find tears want their way to cry forth. I want to burst forth something but no clue how to allow such strength of passion inside take its leave from me so I can become empty for more to gush in.

For highest praise speaks without words as I become saturated with a substance called You Are..!  

Love takes on colors as I climb this event, this wonder of a place so pure.  My countenance must surely change, for how can my heart be so enlightened with such the song that forms and it not cause my face to match this changed delight.

How I ponder the time I live in this, Your Presence.  How it must change us from glory to glory as we watch each other forming the body of Christ before our eyes.

Here in this love, I stand, but I feel like I will never, never be the same.  How can I wade in such surroundings and then go back to the lack this world offers.  How could I?  Why would I want to go back to dullness when You offer a bursting glorious transformation only provided from the manna on high. 

Oh God, keep me.  In these moments I cry out to keep me.  Keep me in this time and do not lead me to temptation that temps me into lukewarm-ness which has such a death grip You can only spew it out.  For there I see all is good and I forget my need, my constant need for Your goodness keeping me in the discipline of Your discipleship.   I know You but I am at ease with my soul, at ease with my lack and feel no needs. 

I want to want You, I want to plead for more, I want to search for You, I want to climb the highest mountain for I am clueless, I want to take all I have and sell it for a moment again with You, I want to share my dreams with You, I want to never be satisfied with little but want more, I want to sing Your song and not my own level of accomplishments.  I love the unsettled equation I have of who You are, for I vow to keep trying to figure out more. 

I love the search for the rock in which to build my relationship with You.  Living on the edge and fearful but ready to leap into the air of unknown at all times, knowing You are there ready to take me on the ride of my life.

Keep me from lukewarm-ness and burn within me Your fire that keeps me dancing and playing as a fearless child about Your kingdom.  Forever looking into the inheritance that was awarded me, finding new excitements at every step. 

Shake me with the fierceness of Your love and I will find what I am looking for…! 

No comments: