Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, January 11, 2014

His Call Pulls My Thoughts

He CALLS for me.  
His love pulls my thoughts,
singing with depth that reaches
all levels.

He seeks out my heart.  
He looks my way 
and calls me out.  

Saying my name, 
calling with a draw 
that pulls like a whirlwind 
against many walls 
made from my stony heart.  

Giving me a revelation 
that this wind is His power 
and it is without stop 
to take me to His arms 
where safety is the wonders 
of my day and night.  

While storms arise, 
I rest in a place 
where the enemy’s unobtainable break-in 
to His kingdom, 
I live.  

Lavished with His song 
filling the air I breathe 
as I inhale love 
from His throne of infinity.  

Can I declare such 
that fills the heart?  
Can I explain 
where all the movement 
of sensations travel 
as love gives exchange?

My return of His love...
to hear His call 
and share.

No comments: