Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I Cry To Die

That moment before 
the flesh completely surrenders... 
the wondering, 
the roads of many decisions 
are before me. 

Traveling at extreme, 
faster than noted from man; 
consuming me 
is the wake of Spirit 
calling with loud pulls 
beyond voice, 
to my instinct 
created to be 
at the ultimate contentment. 

Pulled into heaven come down, 
I wobble 
with continued decisions 
to die to self.  

For if I do not die, 
I remain 
in my own unstable mind. 

I weep with silliness 
for I am faltering 
and yet I can feel strength 
making its entrance 
with mighty arms.  
I hear faintly 
for my hearing is still so dull, 
I only know 
I am curiously (but weak) 
wanting this Place.  
His Name comes in 
like the wind of a whisper 
and I begin to focus.  

I feel it is speaking 
but I still cannot hear. 

Oh that I could hear; 
and just that quickly, 
I hear the Name.  

Jesus, 
His Name sings 
with power, 
as I accept its realm 
as my own.  

Suddenly I hear doors locking.  

I feel the extreme of safety 
and I know 
I have entered a Place 
in the middle of my night. 

All within me now sleeps, 
the flesh has be conquered. 

A peculiar float begins 
as I look around 
to rejoice of His work 
to bring me here. 

I find more complication 
in finding words 
to honor this place.  

I must listen 
my soul cries; 
and in my quiet 
I see His Eyes upon me.  

His eyes speak such love 
that I am overwhelmed. 

His stare seems to give 
loudly a promise 
I reluctantly have accepted. 

The promise is 
that His eyes have been 
and always will be 
as I see them now, 
consumed with me.  

For moments I look away. 
I do not know why 
but it seems difficult 
for faith to rise 
that this really is. 

I take notice 
that I am barely touching 
into what is really there.  

I have only tapped 
into what is so abundant. 

I fall away, 
my hunger within my body 
screams.  

I call back, NO...!  
I cannot leave.  

I am instantly 
in knowledge 
of His Eyes upon me, 
again.  

I smile 
as I realize every encounter 
is forever charted 
and never returns 
to Him void.  

My desire to die 
is heard 
and a legion of angels 
await to watch 
the beauty of His life form.

No comments: