Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's Here My Soul Sings

It’s here, my soul sings; 
His Kingdom 
\0/

Running so swiftly to call me 
do not look back, 
do not go for a thing… 
just go! 
Do not stop 
for a single distraction, 
but look at the call 
and be filled with its wonders.  

If I am speechless, 
do not be consumed with concern.  
For the One who reigns 
has dominance 
and the heart will melt 
before Him.  

The end has not color, 
only the Voice that speaks 
without fade 
becomes visible.  

Circling the earth 
as its pull creates new breath, 
new atmosphere.  

Feeling the weightlessness 
is not noticed 
for belonging to this life 
is so immortal, 
this gift is as if it’s always been.   

Eyes are now set 
for its total purpose, 
to behold Beauty.  

Praise is not limited 
to my voice that is frail 
and weak in understanding, 
but the essence of being His child 
gives elaborate décor 
and tones of pitch 
that bounce 
from star to star 
to rage of His Kingdom.  

The move of un-chartable time 
is without repeat, 
like the fingerprint 
of His created child 
un-numbered.  

His Kingdom 
feels like slow-motion steps 
but it is due to 
the unseen is much thicker, 
substance of great consistency, 
when flesh follows to make explanations.   

Let Your Kingdom come, 
my soul sings with great plea.  

Let Your Kingdom 
be on earth as it is in Heaven….! 

Change my mind 
by each delight 
my Father gives.  

Take me to where 
I am the depth of His every move 
and yet I am so consumed 
I can only know He is God. 

Together, moving 
as His Beauty reaches me 
for more revelation.

It’s here, my soul sings; 
His Kingdom...!

No comments: