Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Listening For The Sound

Listening for the Sound!


For this Sound opens 
more than my mind can keep closed 
by trying to explain. 

Glory has the power 
to embrace us as children 
and raise the windows 
to remove dust, 
and give the heart 
a fresh morning knowledge 
that the whole day is ahead. 

Singling out and taking over 
duties for priorities to surface. 

Oh Sound, 
walk loudly; 
move with power 
as I watch in awe. 

I know only to reach 
with all my senses 
and my heart of desire, 
come and Sound. 

Sound bends 
the steel bars I build, 
melts the armor 
I take on 
as false protection, 
closes the holes 
that the moth has eaten 
in my soul. 

Sound, 
break all barriers 
and shake illness 
from my thinking. 

Soar with the Wind of Passion 
that has only Love 
as its foundation, 
blow through me 
to make my hum 
a song of praise 
higher than ever before. 

Sound, 
my Redeemer, 
make entrance with thunder 
as I then know it is coming. 

Cause my life to know 
this Fire 
that can burn out the sun 
with just a whisper. 

Take a deep breath, 
oh Sound, 
and blow over me. 

Filling me with such praise, 
praise from pure Sound, 
praise that sees One’s Eyes 
that Sound only Love. 

No comments: