Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Uncontrolled Fit Of A Raged One

Tickled by the music in my soul, 
I giddily wander about 
in an expansion of unseen walls 
and yet the security 
love roars its safety. 

Waiting 
while movement 
and electricity of power 
bounces about with me. 

Roads of passion 
direct me 
to find the aches 
desire gives freely, 
as satisfaction pours in 
to take me deeper 
to its consuming dance.  

Opening not only my eyes 
but my heart 
to see with a new thought 
in constant exchange 
for dead-ness 
to life promised for eternal. 

Shaking me 
to appear on the outside 
as an uncontrolled 
fit of a raged one; 
but on the inside - 
the dance 
of Divine's perfect picture, 
surrender.  

Abiding in this Place, 
a Name sent 
as the Kingdom of Heaven 
for my gift, 
Jesus abounds in my heart. 
This Protection 
gives my life 
the uncommon fearless walk 
to know nothing 
can reach in 
and take away such love. 

No comments: