Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Mystery

Soak my thoughts with the Mystery. 

Saturate my mind with what it can contain to make necessary adjustments to reach Radiance. Oh, says my soul. Oh, says the processing of this invitation; Whispers that over sound all the loudness.  

Freedom has only off the ground beauty to be had. Weighted down must release the soul as Jesus walks through my walls. 

‘No beginning’ takes over and the now of each moment stacks up to be richer than the past. Fever of Fire burns as my heart inflames with desire. 

I have reacted to His Love as it consumes every room of my heart with its aroma. It’s as if this Smell insists I only breathe in Pure Purpose of its reason to be… breathing Him, His being the I Am.  

So each inhale has now become forever. 

Now only has the simple meaning that it is forever. I can be in this Now, His Presence.  

Who knew that forever was Now?  Who knew that Radiance was Now?  

I have been clothed in such an array; I am displayed as a Drink of Pleasure. His Hand reaches to touch me with an expectancy to find sweet flavors of happiness.  

Another Mystery…

No comments: