Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Draft Announcing A Hurricane

The needs of the heart, Poppa, 
are constantly moving about 
to find places to ring its sounds and actions. 

At times the mind wants to find a place to stall, or make void the thinking process; but I'm not sure if that is healthy. Sleep has been designed to give something supernatural; rest and entrance for a play field of thoughts.  I really hope to keep that clean as well. 

The whispers of trails to venture off the safe road can trip my stand, so I call out for brighter paths and guidance in the dark. To stay in the place You dwell. 

Your Presence, I love the song that constantly plays. Busy takes on a fascinating appearance. Sometimes it looks like the slow motion of the moon rising. Like I can see it move, but I can't. Then I blink and its made another climb. Soon, it has brightened the whole earth.  

My heart has jumped into the beauty of the seven wonders of this earth, and exceeds their fascination.
I'm like a draft 
announcing a hurricane. 

My praise rises to break open the Heaven's. And One so holy spills from the throne a gracious thought to ponder and chew, find delicious; which is what comes to those who taste the Lord and see He is good.  Now, the thoughts roll about like a hurricane strikes... uplifting all the loose debris of faithless struggles.  Carrying it away to be cast in the sea. 

Changing me to be new, not placing His wonders in old wine skins but in new.  Often causing everything within me to dance, starting with my face - turning sadness and fear into smiles and hope.  The face dances with new countenance and slowly moves to build throughout my whole being. 

And then the real play begins. The real that took me over into abundance rather than my lack. My song rather than my pity. My rejoice instead of complaints. I walk in the unknown of my Father's joy over me. 

Like a child unaware of eyes that can discern safety, I move only while staying close. I can hear His voice rising to come back, I move back.  

Living in the realm of visiting angels, for He is the God of angel armies!

No comments: