Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, September 18, 2017

God Wonders What I Think



Comfortable with walking in the garden, that's the cry of my heart today.

Comfortable with knowing He is coming, or knowing I can hear Him on His way. Telling Him what I think, how I feel. Like Adam, who was placed in this garden, God brought him animals to 'see what he would call them' (Genesis 2:19). Can I imagine this? God wondered what Adam would call the animals. Would that be the only wondering moment for God? He never again pursued His creation. Or could I be a wonder to Him as well? And if He wonders about me, what does that do for me?

Communicating the fascinations I find, and not a clue what the results will be from my honest explanations of my actions. Subject to learning forever more. Taking deep breaths and letting the river flow from my heart, speaking all the emotions, words, questions I have crossing my mind.

Lifting my conversations to the One who created me first and then from that conversation speaking to the wonders of others around me. Comfortable with walking in the garden.

Having the dream that I am what He searches for. That He is not only interesting, but I am interesting to Him. He is listening with deep, deep interest far greater than I imagine. God gave me free will, free roam, free time on earth as a created human. He too is fascinated with me. Do I understand this? Absolutely not! But I sure know humans (Disciples) baffled Jesus. I love the statement, "How long am I going to have to stay with you (Mark 9:19)?"

He did not stop with Adam and Eve but rejoiced to continue love pouring through sources of clay pots, tabernacles to hold the praise and honor that will lift us higher into satisfaction and eternal bliss.

His favor comes from the open heart. What I think when I read the Word... not what someone else thinks. What I discover when I experience worship coming from my own mouth, not what others tell me to say. What I hurt over, what I cry about, what I stumble with.

Such a beautiful exchange of spoken and unspoken communication with the Highest and God of all.

Faith I was created, faith I will be forever treasured, releases trust and hope. It is the 'can't get enough' yearning that brings about the table spread before me... His Table!  God wonders what I will think, making even my thoughts of much value.  Why wouldn't I want to tell Him?

No comments: