Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fed Strange Antidotes

Poppa, I am soaked in You and it is the need to speak or the rocks must cry out. I have been placed with so much love, one cannot hold. Your Name has been deposited into the depths of my soul and it carries all my past and future. This break through, cracks the walls of darkness, and light is the very breath of fresh air my soul longs for. Something within me reacts as if it has been years since our last encounter. As if I was lost, and found by such a presence so strong.

Let Your Song be sung as I take my heart to this place of power. As I ponder in the very healing I have long fed strange antidotes, that only kept me in confusion. Healing that transforms thinking, my thinking, into the land of milk and honey. Bringing to me nourishment's larger than I've seen or known to be in existence. Keeping me here, staying without fear of giants, building faith that walking in holy has the rights no one can drag down the Son. 

Keeping my eyes open to focus that this kingdom is where the works of the flesh dies to each swallow of His Name. Consuming Your body and drinking in the blood that still flows over this land. I shake with the ah of excitement and stunned with this glory, Your Presence come. 

I cannot be silenced, my soul will not lie still. The story remains in my heart, You are there. I have His Name, Jesus, and He sings so loud I dance with this Kingdom Come. 

Luke 19
(40)  And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out. (41)  And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, (42) saying if you had known , even you, at least in this your day, the things which belong unto your peace! but now they are hid from your eyes. (43) For the days shall come upon thee, that your enemies shall cast a trench about you, and compass you round, and keep you in on every side, (44) And shall lay you even with the ground, and your children within you; and they shall not leave in you one stone upon another, because you knew not the time of your visitation.

No comments: