Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Drink Offering

I can only be brought before this substance like I was invited to be stirred into a marvelous drink offering. Like I get to be part of the flavors set before the Father as I give back the extravagant love poured over me. 

I watch and wait. I live and have my being. I receive and return from my overflow. His love has come to earth through the song of Jesus. My eyes see unknown while my heart consumes the beauty of its pleasures. 

My feet dance before, during, and after, the taste of such substance tells of the journey about to come. The buildup of waves beat against my heart and create a drumming that keeps me in perfect timing with Heaven's celebration. 

The gathering of worshipers have slowed the atmosphere so every sound wakes the sleeping souls within. The Name whispers from lips more than ready, from the belly of intense yearning, J  E  S  U  S... and a roar of a silent pull increases the cry for Heaven to come to earth. Again, and again, over and over, the silent pull of intensity bursting from the depth of the belly. 

Groaning with elaborate languages unknown. Fired from wind and fueled with enormous strength, silent pull for Heaven to come. Vibration shakes the Heavens. 

The people of His love has found the source of life in the man/God who came to reveal His Father. Delight has spread the Word and its unstoppable.  Every secret has been carried to the ear of forgiveness and locked behind His victory.  

The raging fire of love lights the sky as eyes look upward. His risen purpose for us to see the Father unites the bride as we enter His courts with praise.  His kingdom come, His will be done... on earth as it is in Heaven!  

The whole earth is filled with His glory!

No comments: