Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Always Wanting Something


Good morning Lord!

My heart comes wanting again. I’m so grateful You understand I live in such a tendency to always be asking for something. Usually, I want for greater comfort in some form or other. But, I can slowly calm these loud shouts of me, me, me, when and if I can arouse my heart to seek You instead of me. To resist my rules that law within to burden me rather than lift me. Love rattles my nerves and longings change from me to I am Yours and I listen to such Love; my whole being experiences the highest delight I could of never imagined.

Love, the magic of anticipation of every day I have lived and will live. I wrestle with its opposite, only to realize it’s a silly act of confusion. For Love is actually the air I breathe given to live and have my being in You. Jesus came and remains. His Work and Love stays on all the corners of the earth. His Name (Kingdom) is that phrase within “it’s going to be okay.” A miracle of setting the heart free to kiss Love with my day’s events; pouring, as the sun moves with its designed order, I relax into a substance of Faith. I escape from wanting… to having. I taste satisfaction.

Prayer, this conversation of who I am, who You are this morning, sends a power of “I can do this day now.” Not because I will not slip and fall, but because this conversation will remind me over and over of Your existence within me. As I continue to reach and relive my tendency to always be asking for something, I am reminded... Love is within. I heard it this morning. I met the Voice that died for me so I could be here. A friend to travel with, Jesus gives eternally! I live with this Love. So grateful!

Savior, as me and mine go out into the world today, may You find freedom with us, to be shared as our ultimate companion. Let the connections from our hearts be fruitful for much more than just that moment, and yet, let that moment be huge. As Lily, Dax, Leo, Addie, Skylin, Madison, Michael, Annaly, Brittany, Ryan, and even little Lana, Lord, go about today… guide with patience but with power and force that takes them to the River of Life, not the lake of despair.  Send out angel armies assigned to protect and deliver messages from on High. That the eyes they look into today are eyes You have connected for purpose. Eternity is at stake and being led by Your beautiful Spirit is the never-fail solution. They are children of the Most HIGH GOD! They are today and tomorrow’s voice in this wilderness called earth. They are gifts for the life of Song of Songs. They release Your glory as deep goes deeper. You are the balance that gives surrender to Love rather than passive flesh desires. We want greater Love. How deep and how wide Your amazing Love!!

No comments: