Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Watch My Tears Form


My heart has been expanded, Lord. 

My heart has gained another’s words, 
from the sweet Presence 
of Your life within them. 

Oh, work these life-given thoughts 
into tangible places 
so they live forever. 

Show up in my soul 
time and time again 
for a walk of plenty 
for myself and others. 

The gift 
of finding such powerful 
life events in friendships 
and sisterhood, 
stack up to be heart expansions. 

Today has love doubled over 
and pushing for spaces 
to fill with its goodness. 

Allow, oh Holy Spirit, 
my world to be inviting. 

See me seeking. 
Find me believing 
and trusting for more. 
Watch my tears form 
and read them 
as a heart after God’s way, 
not my own. 
Image result for picture of a tear

The surrender of misunderstanding, 
heartaches, confusion, 
bleeding wounds that scream 
of pain; 
give permission 
to heal 
from a safe place of praise. 

Where Your arms are mighty 
and carry far more remedies 
than could ever hold us back.  

Praise... 
the escape of healing 
for past, present, and future.  

By His Blood, the Lamb 
and the words of my testimony. 
By the wonders 
of being around His Throne 
of Grace and Mercy. 

By the goodness 
of His disciplined life 
within me. 

Breathing slowly 
and with intentions; 
saving each second 
as memories 
of being with God almighty. 

Standing on this Rock, 
solid. 
Building upon this Rock, 
solid. 
Singing only from this Rock, 
solid. 

My soul rises 
to meet the dance 
of cloudless Son-Shine. 

My eyes closed 
and yet sight becomes clearer 
then seeing this world only; 
now, I see beyond, 
and into Love’s fabric 
clothing the naked and wounded. 

The four walls 
that tried to trick me 
into believing it was safety, 
fall. 

I now find freedom 
and excitedly float 
with its Wind 
that tosses me about 
in free-style abundance. 

I am saved and healed 
by His Mind...
renewed to the touching 
of His Father’s connection, 
rather than accepting 
the prince of this world’s 
treasures offered.

I follow His steps. 
I follow His trusting 
through the pain. 
I follow the joy.
I follow His Words. 

I follow Him!
His Name is Jesus.



No comments: