Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Victory Is Hardly A Thought


From within comes oceans of desire! Desires to worship and honor! Like looking at the Grand Canyon and the body goes into an insistence of emotions, feelings, expressions; knowing this is so gigantic within. Here I stand (as I did in 1995 looking over this valley) in awe of desire insisting I feel, as I watch within worship and honor.

This place where my heart has a connection to visually see from its wonders; I am overwhelmed with praise. My desires are stirred and the dance begins. The sway of my whole being has life and is speaking by its movements. I am filled with what His Spirit wishes, connection of heart. I experience Life so abundant, I am totally surrendered with hopes of forever being here. 

Victory is hardly thought of because being here feels so natural and all fight is gone to decide for or against. I am with I Am!  The softness of His Voice has now penetrated my hard walls and I experience His Voice as well as hear. It is like being lost would be impossible due to everywhere I am, I am saturated in His over-coming Presence. There is no right or left turns… only being! So I go out further…

What does going out further mean? I step into unknowns. I listen with the abandoned joy of following rather than leading. I find the vein He is establishing and my position is now set. The earth is the creation He created and my eyes begin to wander about in His joy. 

How He pondered the making of this ground with such Wisdom, and then extends Wisdom to walk within me. I raise my eyes to see the expansion of astronomical substance I’ve called space; He calls Glory to fill it. 

Talking, with purpose as set! Showing more than I can see and yet with Wisdom showing me much. Giving me all I dare to take in. I have a seat within this universe founded and launched, determined and verified, by what then was set within me… the I Am!

Poured out on the earth, from the beginning, air I will breath. Life I will find as His plan continues eternally. And what has been placed within me will endure, linger to maintain love. The foundation of existence! 

For all thoughts are planted from love. As in the Garden, love is the beginning, the first and last, the vein God established. Love moves us from one step to another with sincere resolution to keep all that are His. Love is a promise. 

Love is not something we created but that was created within us for His pledge to keep. Love is lived out by the Presence of God acknowledged. The beauty of when Adam and Eve hid was they knew and acknowledge God was there. They continued to live in knowledge. Evil only has say if one forgets God is here. 

Choices are the freedom to find Love. Love is beautiful in its created way, His. I live inside Love. A jealous God who gives Love in the abundance of extreme, and yet such great Love holds firm, rigid, unyielding to its constricted creation of only One Way. 

Every move I make 
is designed to remain 
in Love’s final direction
 of 
One in HEART with Him.

I respond to Love by experiencing Love. His!

No comments: